What is a Drama-Script
"W2 four worlds" is not a book or a fan fiction, it's a drama script. This script is structured to be later transformed into a screenplay, usable in the production environment. The specificities of a script compared to a novel are as follows...
- The story is spread over episodes that are all supposed to be of the same length.
- Each episode is divided into numbered scenes.
- Only scenes that would be seen on a screen are told.
- Descriptions are limited to what can be seen at screen, in each scene.
- There is almost no out-of-context element told by a narrator, such as a historical summary.
- There is no internal description of the characters' states of mind, or of aside on their past life.
- The story always takes place in the present.
- Descriptions are kept to a minimum in an effort to be concise.
- The literary style, without being totally absent, is simple and direct.
- Some screenplay elements are already integrated in the script.
As a result of all this, the pace of the story is 3 to 6 times faster than in a book.
CommentsNo comments yet
Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires